Welcome to our home page.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a leading provider of real estate valuations within all cities and towns in the following Massachusetts counties; Worcester, Middlesex, Hampden and Norfolk.
WHO OUR CLIENTS ARE:
- Mortgage Lenders
- Appraisal Management Companies
- Relocation Service Companies
- Home Sellers and FSBO's
- Home Buyers
- Others needing Professional Appraisal Services
HOW WE CAN HELP:
With over 24 years of experience in the appraisal profession and within our service area, we have a proven track record of timely, reliable, high quality appraisal reporting to assist our clients with all their appraisal needs and managing the appraisal process.
If you have a real estate valuation need, we can help.
- Homeowners, Buyers and Sellers: Browse our site and make sure to check out the Services Section. Then use the handy Got A Question button to contact us with any questions or to request an appraisal.
- Attorney's: We can help with all of your valuation needs including estate planning, divorce, bankrupcy, foreclosure, court testimony. Please contact us for a consultation regarding your clients appraisal need, or have them contact us directly.
- Mortgage Lenders, Management Companies and Relocation Service Firms: We provide you with;
- Highest Quality Appraisal Reports and
- Good Turnaround
- On-line Status Reports
- Electronic Ordering and Delivery
- Competitive Pricing
- Friendly and Respectful appraisers to your clients
We are experienced and knowledgable Certified Appraisers. When you hire us, your appraisal will always be completed by a certified appraiser.
Through this web site, you can perform a number of tasks. Ordering an appraisal is just a click of a button away. Or, spend some time and find out a bit more about our company and the appraisal process. The more you know, the better decision you can make. And check back frequently, as our content is updated often.
Francis M (Frank) Loftus, IFA, RA - Certified General Appraiser
|JUST ASK FRANK|
Francis M (Frank) Loftus
Massachusetts Certified General Appraiser
(RA) Massachusetts Board of Real Estate Appraisers
(IFA) National Association of Independant Fee Appraisers